Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pokemon For President



ZOMBIE CANDIDATE ON TWITTER!
NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT ON FACEBOOK!
NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT!
TRUE THE VOTE!
VOTE 411
NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT WIKIPEDIA

Nobody for President. That is my mantra now. No One...No Madam...No Sir. No Him and
no Her.

I watched Donald Trump make an egotistical, arrogant, loud-mouthed ass of himself. I followed
the shenanigans in his camp during the convention. And I've decided that I want no part of it.

Mister Trump...or...excuse me...HIS HIGHNESS SIR TRUMP...will NEVER be my voice. First of
all because I can and do speak for myself, thank you very much. Secondly, I believe that the
only sizeable wall that should be built in this Country should be around HIM.

Donald Trump has no business being my Country's Commander-In-Chief. That's the truth.

Any guy who spends half a speech running down his opponent instead of clearly explaining
how he's going to keep all of his promises to the American people...isn't fit to take one step
through the White House gates.

Any guy who posts "TRUMP" instead of  "AMERICA" in huge letters behind him when he
stands on stage...isn't worth my attention...or my vote.

Trump is a marketing monster. But this election isn't about selling anything...it's all about
saving this Country. Yes, it is.

And now it's the Democrat's turn. God help us.

Yesterday I watched Hillary Clinton deliver an opening speech to a crowd in Miami, Florida.
She was obviously non-threatening in a baby blue pantsuit as she threw political clichés
out to the crowd. But we don't need a candidate in cozy mode...we need a president with some
intelligent punch!

We need someone that's ready and able to put a strong ax into the grind. We don't need big
promises or tall letters. We need someone who will work with a team and link the word
"comprehensive" to the words "change" and "common sense."

And as the internal friction develops and increases in the Clinton camp...it doesn't take one
email or a thousand to recognize that...Hillary's camp won't bring any more unity to this
divided Country than Trump's will.

The vice presidential candidates are even worse: Mike Pence is obviously nothing more than
Donald Trump's adoring lapdog. And Hillary's running mate, Tim Kaine is just plain goofy!
Neither man is qualified to take the helm if a crisis arises. Think about it.

So I am voting for NOBODY in the guise of a Pokémon. Yes, I am. If you find the right one,
please let me know. It looks something like this:


Yeah. Go catch him, America. Find him soon. PLEASE!



No comments: