Thursday, September 29, 2016

Donald Trump: America Is Turning Its Back

                      ADDITIONAL EDITS BY RUTH RADER

Today, a well-established member of the United States media took a stand and publicly declared Donald Trump "UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT."

May I get an "AMEN!"

Yes, USA Today's editorial board decided that enough is enough. We cannot afford to have a
fool like Trump representing our Country. When I read the above-mentioned article I let out a
whoop and put my fist in the air.

Thank you, USA Today...it's about damned time! I salute you for crossing that line...crooked
as it is...that "He doesn't know a patriot from a putz" Trump drew in the sand. Good for you.
Great for all of us. Congratulations for proving that the American media still has a patriotic
pair and a strong spine!

I assume that USA Today's owner, Gannett  knows about this.

This could end up being a bit powerful. Gee, ya think?

(Actually it already is.)

Put down your delusions of grandeur and pick up your crying towel, Donnie boy. Because this
time...you're probably going down for good.

For Good.

No comments: