Thursday, November 10, 2016

Nobody Is President

                                DESIGN/EDITS BY RUTH RADER

MY VIDEO MESSAGE TONIGHT

KKK REACTION TO TRUMP'S VICTORY

NEW YORK TIMES: TRUMP'S TWITTER INSULTS


MY SOLEMN VOW:

I, Ruth Rader, won't acknowledge Donald Trump as President of
the United States. Instead, I will consider the next four years to
be summed up in three words: Nobody Is President.
__________

The bad decision that the voters made last night had nothing to do with those of us who live out here. That is why Hillary Clinton got both Oregon
and Washington State. I think Ms. Clinton's speech was a great one. And did you see the look on Bill's face when Hillary talked about supporting Trump's leadership? Ha! He didn't buy those words from her any more than I did.

I know that Hillary wants to see a "peaceful transition" but all of us know who the 500 lb. gorilla in the room is now. We don't want anything to do with that president-elect out here.

We know that electing Trump is an embarrassment, a terrible mistake and a National disgrace. We also know that he and his cronies will make a travesty of the presidential position. My words will be proven. It's just a matter of time.

And don't expect us, in the Pacific Northwest, to go along with Trump's administration. Because we won't. Never.

I sincerely hope that Hillary will consider coming out here and joining up with us. We should form a coalition. Actually we already have one here. We just haven't made it official yet.

The Christian Right is a sickening example of the stupidity that now exists in this Country, today. You will see that become painfully obvious over the next four years. But we in this part of the Country will not be pushed around. Eventually a day of reckoning will come.

This is my warning to Mr. Trump: Leave Hillary Alone Now. That will be a very wise move. I am not holding my breath on the hope that he will follow that wisdom. But there it is. Amen.

No comments: